Friday 11 December 2015

Bread in Common, Fremantle





Bread in Common is one of my favourite places in Fremantle, I've been here multiple times each time forgetting to bring my camera. Since it was my lovely friend Allira's birthday, I took the opportunity to finally blog it! Every time I've been here the quality of the food has always been amazing and this visit was no different. 



Roast Pork ($24)

This is one of my favourite dishes from their menu, the pork is always cooked to perfection and the meat could not be more tender. However on this occasion the crispy skin was a little too chewy for my liking. The chickpeas complimented the pork nicely, whilst the light dressing gave just enough flavour but didn't overpower the dish. I give this dish a rating of 8/10


Poached Chicken ($21)


I haven't tried this dish before but I've always contemplated ordering it, so I finally gave it a shot. The chicken was lovely and tender, and the pumpkin puree was a nice addition. Although it was delicious and presented beautifully, I felt that this dish was lacking that something special to give it some wow-factor. This dish deserves a rating of 7/10.(Should've stuck with the Lamb Ribs, which I love!)



Overall Review

I would like to point out that the quality of food here has been consistent each time I've visited and have not been left disappointed. However the price is quite steep for the serving sizes, personally I would only come here once in a while for a splurge. The staff are lovely and the service has been great every time. Overall I give Bread in Common a rating of 8/10


Bread In Common Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Bread in Common, Fremantle" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites North Indian Veg Restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog.It provides the best Party catering Perth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. tamaki rice price

    ReplyDelete

The Food Enthusiasts. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY labinastudio.